Friday 28 October 2011

Payday Purchase


This week I got this stunning dress from the most unlikeliest of places - New Look.  Not exactly my favourite store but somehow this is not the first time the retailer has featured in my PDP!  I didn't actually intend to have this dress, I went for a more chic brown dress with a cute flower print, but my friend noticed it had a stain after which I of course had to exchange it.  

Luckily for me my size in the original dress was out of stock so I dejectedly bought this replacement.  I still don't know how I didn't pick this beaut first.  With it's v-neck it is perfect for dresses my ahem, expanding bust - something I majorly struggle with.  It's gorgeous print gives it that slight DVF look, and the ethereal fabric mean it'll last my right through to the summer.

Whilst it's primarily a day dress (I'd wear it with grungey black flat boots and cute beige ankle socks), I actually managed to get away with it for a night out in Suburbia, Hale y just adding a cute Topshop Blazer and Nude peeptoes.



The best part - £27.99.  Now that is a winner!