Thursday 13 October 2011

Steal Her Style: Lydia Rose Bright


Just like many others in the UK, I have been gripped by the phenomenon that is Towie, despite my better judgement.  I mean lets face is, even Tom Ford referred to the show as culturally educating.  Yes I do love the gossip and the drama that goes on in their lives, but I also love the fashion - particularly the style of Lydia Rose Bright.

Having been quoted by various publications as the only one with true style on the show, she really outdid herself in last nights show, with this stunning red and black combo.  Whilst the rest of the girls adopt the 'less is more' approach when it comes to their personal style, Lydia is not afraid of high necklines and knee length dresses.

I've spent the day trawling with websites to find who she was wearing last night, all to no avail.  You can however get a similar look with these gorgeous pieces below.


  1. Red Valentino Bow Embellished Coat £545
  2. Carin Wester Pussy Bow Blouse was £130 now £65
  3. Vivienne Westwood Asymmetric Pussy Bow Blouse  £285
  4. Savillie Platform Shoe Boots £68
  5. Faux Leather Skinny Trousers £32