Friday 30 September 2011

Payday Purchase


So we're onto Paris and the final week of shows for our previews into whats hot for SS 2012 now, but just a little break to bring you this weeks best purchase.  Anyone who knows be knows that I am a devout blazer wearer, literally I cant think of a single thing that doesn't look better with a blazer, seriously - want to dress up jeans and Converse? Throw on a blazer.  Want to add a little bit of sophistication to that playsuit? Throw on a blazer.  Want to dress down that elegant floor length Grecian gown? Throw on a cropped blazer.  My only criticism is that you cant sleep in them (well if you don't mind the extra dry cleaning bill of course).

After watching one of the girls at bootcamp on X factor wear an electric blue blazer, I went on a man hunt.  Literally every store but nothing was to be found.  I type 'electric blue blazer' into Google and I immediately find this stunning Cobalt Mustang Blazer, at Dorothy Perkins and at only £49, I really think it has earned it's own post!