Friday 18 November 2011

Payday Purchase


This weeks payday purchase was quite obviously going to be from the Versace for H&M's new range.  Due to work commitments I wasn't actually able to get down to a store, instead having to send a friend who was to scared to actually go in, then having to resort to trying to buy something online.  

The garments I wanted were sold out, and every time I would find something else I liked I'd get as far as the process payment page before the website crashed, thus causing me to lose my shopping basket, the whole experience left me very frustrated (think The Outnets' 1st birthday times 10!), however in the late afternoon I finally finally managed to get a few pieces and process the payment.

Although I originally wanted the Fur Waistcoat and a couple of dresses, I only managed to get these leggings and some jewellery - making me happy enough!  A lot of my friends have said how ridiculous and over the top the collection is, and whilst I'm not usually a huge fan of high street collaborations, this is one that I really really love.  It isn't just a high street collaboration, its a celebration of one of the finest fashion houses in Italy and a reminder of exactly why they stand where they are today.  Gianni would be proud.