Saturday 16 July 2011

Jude Sore



So I have this friend Vinnie (above left) he thinks he's a bit of a lad, reckons he's the spit of Jude Law (hence the title of this post). When I met him back in 2007, I'm not going to lie, he looked pretty dapper, with his cardigans and polo's and co-ordinated plimsolls. however, in that four years, the trend of cardigans has evolved, and Vinnies style, well, hasn't.

He is currently in the Royal Brompton Heart and Lung hospital in Chelsea (yes that is a hint, please feel free to donate to the hospital). So I decided whilst he is in their twiddling his thumbs and arguing with me who knows the most about fashion, its time to educate him and prove him I am right.

Whilst in 2008 it was acceptable to wear a plain cardi with a basic tee, we are in a new decade and we all know what happens when you try to drag on a trend without evolving it. Vin, you have to move forward, either ditch the white tee's or buy some new cardigans, here's just a few of the latest styles for you to choose from.


Toggled Stripe Cardi -  £40 -  Topman 


Petrol Blue Pattern Cardigan - 3£4 - Topman



Brown Suede Patch Cardigan - £40 - Topman

However, if you insist on sticking with plain cardigans, which there is nothing wrong with (hello Rick Edwards and Steve Jones) then at least take some tips from Grant (the dapper one on the right in the title picture) and mix it up with a styled shirt.



Blue Sailor Striped Denim Shirt - £30 - Topman



Blue Contrast Check Shirt - £36 - Topman



Blue Light Wash Denim Shirt - £30 - Topman

See Vin, admit it, I am right, so maybe stop telling me I know nothing and get your arse to a shopping centre. Now, to do something about that opinion on Cher Lloyd.....