Sunday 24 July 2011

Payday Purchase

Most people hate the end of Summer (I know, I wouldn't call it much of a Summer either). But, personally, I love it.
Not only does it mean that Christmas is on it's way (154 days if you didn't know - yes I have a Christmas Countdown app on my Blackberry), nor for all the lovely new coats and boots being stocked in Topshop. I also love the end of the summer as with it come the end of Summer sales.
I'm not normally a bargain shopper (ask anyone, impulse items are stocked at tills with me in mind) but I do love accessories. So imagine my delight when, taking a rare stroll into New Look (I know what your thinking, but their stock has got better) when I spotted a sunglass tower with all sunglasses on £1. Yes that's right ONE pound.
I have put myself on a budget to curb my disastarous spending habits, but I couldn't help but snap up a few pairs (modelled above by my beautiful housemate Becky)

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange