Monday 6 February 2012

Whitney Joins BINTM

Anyone who reads this blog regularly knows how much I love Whitney Port. As a major reality fan I also love BINTM, although I never found it as fun viewing as ANTM I'm certain that's all about to change with today's announcement that my style icon Whitney Port is set to join Elle Macphereson on the judging panel.

The 26 year old The Hills and The City star is the latest new addition to the panel along with male model Tyson Beckford and the shows usual judges designer Julien Macdonald and the show's host Elle.

The Whitney Eve designer said of her new role in a statement 'I'm a huge fan of the show and am honored to be in the company of the talented fellow judges and host, all fashion figures and designers I admire.  As a designer and someone who loves fashion, this is a role I am really looking forward to'

Whitney's role follows previous co - star Lauren Conrad's guest appearance on the original and American version of the show, and after reports the Kelly Osbourne was to replace Grace Woodward on the panel.  No word on what is going on there but we assume her Golden Globe faux pas was to blame.