Monday 8 August 2011

Payday Purchase


Apologies for the delay in the post, had a mega busy weekend!

My friends keep telling me how boring I've got as all I seem to buy lately are work clothes, and this weeks pick isn't any different. Honestly though, if you'd gone from working in Topshop and having to wear bright, quirky clothes, you'd think that nice, structured office appropriate clothes that are tailored to your sillhouette you'd struggle to not go crazy about the types of clothes you'd been missing out on either!

So this week I picked these beautiful Gomez Block Heeled Brogues from Topshop at only £65. They'll look perfect for the office, and look amazing with a tailored little black dress over a crisp white shirt and nude tights. And what's more, there's no risk of falling embarassingly up the stairs (yes it happened once, but there was a spider scare at the same time. Honest) with the structured heel :)!

Get them now at Topshop

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange