Friday 26 August 2011

Payday Purchase


I was walking to work on Wednesday morning, annoyed at the fact that it wasn't yet 7am and I'd already managed to get my trousers muddy, annoyed at my lack of sleep the previous night, and annoyed that despite it being late August, we'd yet to see a true summers day. I get this way a lot in the mornings. My sister sometimes says that I'm like Jekyll and Hyde.

My sister also tells me that the glass should be half full, I try to remember this when having one of my early morning mood swings. And, you know, it really does work. I mean if we had of had a true summer then I would of only been miserable for two months as I totally detest the heat. I've also trained myself to take 5 deep breaths whenever I get into one of these moods, to prevent myself to taking it out on anyone else.

So here I am standing in the middle of the street taking these deep breaths, looking a bit of an idiot, when I notice something, a smell. The smell of Autumn. Now bear with me, yes I do realise just how corny that sounds. Yet it's true, and with the thought of Autumn, my mind travels to a much happier place, one with bonfires and hot chocolate, chelsea boots and autumn jackets.

So with that in mind I decided to spend my lunch break scouring websites for what is the beginning of my winter wardrobe when I found this piece.

A Paul and Joe Sister Mixed Wool Car Coat. The double breast and textured collar give it that military feel, the fabric manages to keep it from being too formal. It looks perfect with skinnies and riding boots, or even with a nice dress with tights. Perfect for travelling the 300 miles between my house and my parents for a pre christmas visit. And at £165 it's an investment.

Available at My Wardrobe
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange