Saturday 14 March 2015

Payday Purchase


For a lot of things a girl can wear, she can get on the high street. I mean realistically, unless you have the disposable income of an a lister sometimes it's just not worth investing your money in designer pieces because the turn around time for wearing them is gone by the time you have saved enough, or at least that's my view. For some things however there is an exception to this rule - bags, shoes and my personal favourite, sunglasses. 

When I moved to Australia I literally only bought my Ray Bans, not wanting to risk bringing anything else that I might risk losing and then having to claim through insurance.  Now that I'm settled however I've realised that the Ray bans can only be worn with certain outfits and that I'm in serious need of a new pair. I've got the Prada minimal baroque in black at home so was initially thinking of a new pair of Chanel's, having seen this new line from Prada however and I was easily swayed. 

The minimal baroque Sunglasses are not too in your face as you get with the likes of Dior and D&G but they are just stylish enough that they stand out to those in the know. The two tone tortoiseshell and black also make them versatile enough to wear with any outfit.  What's not to love about this style?