Tuesday 29 January 2013

Look of the Week: Chloe Moretz



You may have noticed that I always seem to have the same faces appearing in my 'Look of the Week' feature but it's been a while since Chloe Grace Moretz has appeared on my list. I've recently renewed my love of Chloe's wardrobe by watching 2005's Amityville Horror followed by needlessly Googling images (seriously what is Google images atm?) of the young star to add to my look books when this image appeared from last weeks LA Premiere of Movie 43.

The 15 year old star normally opts for feminine elegance when appearing on the red carpet, however for the premiere she went for the androgynous look with a Dolce & Gabbana trouser suit, finished of with a ruffled white blouse and darker locks than usual.

Is it normal to be this jealous of a 15 year old?