Friday 4 January 2013

Payday Purchase


First week back and student loans have dropped, this can only mean one thing - a shopping spree in Zara. As you will all know the beginning of January is sale time, and believe me when I say that Zara have the biggest sale I have ever been to and unlike most sales it isn't simply rails of fragmented unsellable pieces. The Zara sale is actually perfectly organised and neatly lines the walls of the store - therefore no elbows to the head as you battle your way in between rails!

Anyhow, I digress. As you all probably know, every girl should have a leather jacket in their wardrobe; it is not only a great transeasonal piece, but it a real leather jacket will last you for years to come. For some reason, I never even owned a leather jacket - until now. I've invested in this great jacket from Zara, and at only £169, it's a fraction of the price of the jacket I was originally going to buy from Whistles.

Now that is what I call an investment piece!