Saturday 21 February 2015

Payday Purchase


I'm not usually one for market shopping, choosing instead to stick to brands that I know and trust. When in Rome however, (or Sydney in this case) one must step out of ones comfort zone and for once I'm glad I did. 

Stepping inside Paddy's market you can find an Aladdins cave of products, from knock off Prada purses to fluro wigs. Dig amongst the stalls and stalls of randomness however, and there are plenty of great pieces to be had - such as my favourite Australian purchase so far, my bag. 

Obviously we can see that it is styled after the Hermes Birkin, however - and this is important, it's not a knock off, unlike many other pieces at the market. With change from $50 it was cheaper than going to an average high street store and the best part is that I know that I am not going to walk down the street and bump into ten people with the same bag. Needless to say I'll no longer be shying away from markets when I get back to London!